The Top 10 Things That Make You A Bad Driver
Everyone thinks they're a good driver, but if you spend 30 seconds on the roads, you know Illinois drivers are the worst. A new survey from SWNS asked respondents to give them the signs of a bad driver.
Here's the Top 10 Responses:
- Excessive Speeding: 61% said it makes you a bad driver, but more than 40% said they like to drive fast. 1/3 people think speed limits are "just a suggestion."
- Cutting People Off: 54%
- Tailgating: 44%
- Constant Road Rage: 43%
- Overuse of Car Horn: 38%
- Not Using Turn Signal: 38%
- Driving with One Hand On the Wheel: 29%
- Talking Too Much While You Drive, to Passengers or on the Phone: 29%
- Leaving Your High Beams on When You Don't Need Them: 25%
- Singing Along to the Radio: 18%
The survey also found that 56% of us wouldn't date someone if they were a bad driver. 78% say they can tell a lot about your personality by the way you drive.
Read more at SWNS
Enter your number to get our free mobile app