The Best Schedule to Follow With An Active Lifestyle
A new survey asked 1,000 people with active lifestyles to come up with their ideal times to do stuff each day like wake up, eat breakfast, and have sex.
According to the results, here's what an ideal day looks like:
- Wake up at 6:45 A.M. You'll have plenty of time to get ready.
- Go for a short run at 7:00 A.M. Roll out of bed and go.
- Eat breakfast at 7:15 A.M. Immediately after you finish your run.
- Have sex at 7:30 A.M. Not much time to shower though.
- Buckle down at work at 9:45 A.M. You start to peak mentally about three hours after you wake up.
- Take a break at 10:45 A.M.
- Lunch at 12:15 P.M.
- Eat a snack at 3:30 P.M.
- Eat dinner at 6:00 P.M.
- Exercise at 6:30 P.M.
- Go to bed at 10:10 P.M. That gives you 20 or 30 minutes to fall asleep.
Read more at Express.