Six Coffees Ranked by How Much Caffeine They’re Packing
Most people don't realize this, but McDonald's coffee is fairly weak compared to other places you can go. Starbucks coffee has more than TWICE as much caffeine per ounce. Even 7-Eleven coffee has significantly more.
Here are six coffees ranked by how much caffeine each one is packing:
- Starbucks, 20.6 milligrams per ounce. To compare, Pepsi only has about 3 milligrams per ounce.
- 7-Eleven coffee, 17.5 milligrams.
- Dunkin' Donuts coffee, 15 milligrams.
- Chick-fil-A coffee... yes, they have coffee,13.6 milligrams.
- Panera Bread, 11.8 milligrams per ounce.
- McDonald's coffee, just 9.1 milligrams.
Read more at Food Beast