Sell Belts On Craigslist to Earn $10,000?
I'm all for small businesses. I've been gifted with the entrepreneurial spirit. Not the talent, mind you...but I've got TONS of spirit. My grandparents on my mom's side both owned their own businesses. Grandpa ran a multi-level marketing company called Shaklee. Grandma owned a restaurant/gas station. Mom & Dad started a t-shirt business which Mom still runs to this day. When I was younger I would set up lemonade stands and do "toys only" rummage sales. I'd sell bootlegged Simpsons shirts in middle school. When I was bit older I would sell X-Rated movies from the trunk of my car after a remote at Lumpy's.
It's called knowing your audience.
So I'm always on the lookout for the next business opportunity. While I don't believe this one is for me...it COULD be for you young startups looking to flip product online.
I found this on Craigslist:
Here's How It Works
- Do this right now: set your radio to 97X, download the 97X app, or tell Alexa to play 97X Quad Cities.
- We'll give you 10 codewords throughout the day - be sure to listen all day long, because we'll give you hints about when the next word is coming, too.
- Enter each word you hear on our app.
- We'll draw from all correct codeword entries and reward two $1,000 winners each day.
- One player will be randomly drawn for the biggest stimulus check anywhere, $10,000 - the more codes you enter, the better your chances.
Enter Your Winning Words Now
You've got at least one of the 10 words we gave you on-air today? Great! Enter them on the Win Cash contest page.
The easiest way to play is via our station app, get it at the link below.