QC Craft Beer Week is Here!
The Quad Cities welcomes back QC Craft Beer Week. The Quad Cities craft beer community is growing. Each day highlights breweries in different parts of the Quad Cities regional destination to visit and support. All locations still offer to-go options. RSVP and find out more info on Facebook or see our Craft Beer Week Page.
- Monday – Rock Island Night featuring Wake Brewing, Radicle Effect Brewerks, and Bent River Brewing
- Tuesday – East Moline/Geneseo Night featuring Midwest Ale Works, Geneseo Brewing, and Great Revivalist Brew Lab
- Wednesday – Davenport/Muscatine Night featuring Contrary Brewing, Stompbox Brewing, and Front Street Brewery
- Thursday – Bettendorf/LeClaire Night featuring Crawford Brew Works, Twin Span Brewing, Adventurous Brewing, Five Cities Brewing, and Green Tree Brewery
- Friday – Moline Night featuring Bent River Brewing, Rebellion Brew Haus, and Galena Brewing Ale House
- Saturday – QC Tap Takeover at Five Cities Brewing featuring beer from all of the breweries listed above in addition to the Nerdspeak Brewing which is opening soon.
I talked with Brandon Mavis from CraftQC.com about the week that celebrates all the amazing beer that is being produced in and around the Quad Cities. Brandon is an incredible QC Craft Beer ambassador that loves beer and wants to spread the word about it.
Craft QC along with our friends at QC Ale Trail invite you to step out of your comfort zone and try some new beers this week. And every week as far as we're concerned. But this week in particular let's celebrate having so many awesome local beers!