Predictions for 2020’s Best Selling Halloween Costumes
Party City is showing what their predictions are for the top selling costumes this year.
Turns out, 96% of parents are still planning on celebrating Halloween, but 7 in 10 are also looking for alternatives to trick or treating.
So what are the top sellers going to be this year?
- Horror Movie Characters- Kids are stuck inside watching movies, so they're bound to want to be Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, or Freddy Krueger.
- Video Game Characters- These kids already know the "Fortnite" dances, so I'm sure those'll be big this year.
- Everyday Heroes- Police, Fire, Nurses, Doctors
- Characters from Frozen- The sequel came out after Halloween this last year.
- Tiger King Costumes- Joe Exotic and Carole Baskin are going to be popular, but I'd probably go more for Erik Cowie. More natural that way.
- Wonder Woman Characters
- Birds of Prey Characters
- Undead Stuff- Zombies, vampires, and Day of the Dead costumes
- Politicians- It is an election year, if you didn't know.
Read more at PR Newswire