Odd Food Combinations That Actually Taste Good
Remember when people thought you were crazy for dipping french fries into a milkshake? Now it seems like everybody does it.
Here's a list of odd food combinations that apparently actually taste really good together. I don't know what brave soul poured milk on their Cheetos, but I think I'll just take their word for it.
Most of the combos play off mixing sweet and salty flavors together:
- Peanut Butter, Pickle, and Mayonnaise Sandwich
- Fries and Honey: Similar to mixing fries and a milkshake.
- Milk and Cheetos: Milk and cheese are basically the same, combining makes them even better.
- Funyans and Cream Cheese
- Frosted Flake Cereal and Cheese: This creates a delicious and creamy taste.
- Popcorn and Ketchup: Ketchup adds another sweet but salty flavor to popcorn.
- Popcorn and Marshmallows
- Fish Fingers and Custard
- Peanut Butter, Jelly, and Doritos
- Grilled Cheese and Frosted Flakes