New Years Eve What’s Tappening with Glenn Cole from Geneseo Brewing Co 12/30/19
Glenn Cole from Geneseo Brewing Company came in today to catch us up on the goings-on in the Quad Cities Craft Beer World! You can find the full clip above.
He brought in the Beer of the Day: "Desperado" IPA. A blend of hops, lemondrop cascade and waiti (sp?) west coast style IPA
Actually Brandon Mavis from Craft Quad Cities brought it in. Here's a tip. Find people to come on your radio show that will give you free beer. You're welcome. Also, find people who will write your blogs for you. Thanks Brandon!
"So this weeks update is all about the New Year 2020! Believe it or not, it's here. One of the things I am most excited about for next year is all the new breweries coming to the Quad Cities. Look for 4-5 more places to enjoy craft beer next year.
So what's happening this week? Tuesday is New Years Eve and there are plenty of options for entertainment.
Here are some of the options you have for drink specials, live music and midnight toasts on NYE:
- Midwest Ale Works, East Moline
- Five Cities Brewing, Bettendorf
- Crawford Brew Works, Bettendorf
- Green Tree Brewery, LeClaire
- Radicle Effect Brewerks, Rock Island
- Geneseo Brewing, Geneseo
Lets see Whats on Tap?
- Boiled Over Lager at Wake Brewing
- Knox County Brewing has released Winter Moon Weizenbock
- Chocolate-Covered Banana American Stout and Liquefied Hazy IPA are available at both Bent River
- Guava Sour is on tap at Crawford Brew Works
- Boys Night Out Blonde Ale at Geneseo Brewing
For more info on local breweries and craft beer events visit craftqc.com and follow @craftquadcities on facebook and Instagram Cheers & Quaff"
Craft Quad Cities
Here are a handful of events happening in and around Quad Cities Beer:
- Monday (12/30/19)
- Tuesday (12/31/19) New Years Eve!
- Wednesday (1/1/20)
- Thursday (1/2/20)
- Friday (1/3/20)
- Saturday (1/4/20)
- Sunday (1/5/20)
New Brews News!!
- Galena Brewing - Spruce Lee White IPA and Jimmy Cake Imperial Milk Stout
- Geneseo Brewing - Boys Night Out Blonde Ale, Bananarama Blonde Ale, Tangerang Rufio Tropical Hazy IPA and Oh Jeez Rick Kettle-Soured Hazy IPA
- Lionstone - Rocky Road Oatmeal StoutBent River - Lactoba Xpress Pineapple Sour and Immortel Jams Amber Lager
- Geneseo Brewing - Tue/Dec/17 Ope IPA TappingGeneseo Brewing - Wed/Dec/18 - Kidd’s Coffee Stout Tapping
For more info on Quad Cities area breweries, craft beer events and other cool stuff, make sure to check out craftqc.com and for daily posts follow @craftquadcities on Facebook and Instagram
This Week at Geneseo Brewing Company:
Mondays - $1 off draft beer from 4pm-6pm
Tuesdays - Kids eat free with any adult entree purchase
Wednesdays - $1 off To-Go Cans
Thursdays - 1/2 off appetizers with any draft beer purchase
Free live music every Friday and Saturday
On Tap Now at Geneseo Brewing Co.
Tangarang Rufio: A sour IPA with lots of tropical and citrus notes
Boys Night Out: Blonde ale with loads of boysenberry!
Plus, Geneseo Brewing Company has live music every Friday and Saturday Night