“Kettle Klowns From Sour Space” is What’s Tappening
Beer Yoga on the Mezz at Crawford Brew Works 6:00PM
Trivia Night at Five Cities Brewing 7:00PM
Krampusblüd Nordic Stout tapping at Wake Brewing
- Sacred Geometry Hazy Pale Ale at Stompbox Brewing
- Mexican Chocolate Cake Stout at GRB Brew Lab
- Barrel Aged DCR Imperial Stout at Adventurous Brewing
- Kettle Klowns From Sour Space and Can't Phase Me! Stout at Radicle Effect Brewerks
- Big Barry White Stout and Rainbow Stargazer Pastry Sour at Contrary Brewing
- Witty Repartee Belgian Wheat at Crawford Brew Works
- Guatemalan Coffee Stout and Chocolate Raspberry Stout at Midwest Ale Work
CraftQC.com Brewery of the Month for December
Green Tree Brewery. / Le Claire IA
Located between Cody Road and the banks of the Mississippi since 2015, GTB is a great spot to gather and grab a cold one. Indoor and heated outdoor seating with river views from everywhere. A solid selection of beer, free popcorn to snack on or BYOFood! Catch some live music from talented local artists, play euchre for charity, jam to rock star bingo and get competitive during trivia nights all while you hang out friends. And remember to grab some beers to take home, Growlers, Bottles Check them out on facebook and instagram or visit greentreebrewery.com for more info.
Drink Local. Support Local.
For more info visit CraftQC.com to find local breweries, craft beer events & other cool stuff and follow @craftquadcities on facebook and instagram for daily posts. Cheers & Quaff!