Join Dwyer & Michaels For Great Deals At Crossroad Fireworks!
Every year, Dwyer & Michaels head over to Crossroads Fireworks for a remote broadcast, to help you get exclusive deals in explosives you can only get one time a year.
Crossroad Fireworks (875 Middle Road, Bettendorf, IA) will be hosting us Thursday, June 23rd, from 11am-1pm.
At Crossroads, they have some next-gen software called the "Pyroscan," where you can scan the packaging on anything in their store to see a video demonstration so you know what you're buying, when you buy it. It looks like this:
While you're there, check out:
- Predator XL - Loudest Consumer Artillery shell available
- Neon Predator XL - Even better visuals & bright neon colors
- Zombie House - Fantastic Finale
- Excalibur – all-time bestselling artillery shell
- Excalibur Platinum – brand new 5” shell from the makers of Excalibur
- Brocade Crown Waterfall – spectacular quiet aerial
- Two Minute Super Finale – lasts a full two minutes in one box
- Adult snaps – work like kids’ whipper snappers but as loud as a firecracker
- Black Cat firecrackers – still the best firecrackers
- Booby Traps – snaps on a string (you might remember them as those snap-pops you'd throw at your sister)
- Saturn Missiles – lots of little whistling missiles, 25-shot, 100-shot, up to 750-shot
- Kids’ stuff like tanks, little spinners
If you can't make it, sadly the exclusive deal won't still apply, but Crossroads is open from 10am-10pm every day, with extended hours around July 4th.
Listen to Dwyer & Michaels on Wednesday to find out what this year's killer deal will be!
You can shop in-person, or online at CrossroadsFireworks.com.