Finnegan’s Dry Irish Stout is on Tap at Blue Cat
"Emo Charlie" came in today to talk about the Emo Dance party happening on Friday at the Blue Cat Brewing Company. He'll be DJing some dance remixes of emo tunes and emo versions of dance tunes. So, it's a tight jeans and mascara night if you're into it.
Of course Saturday is the big bi-state St. Patrick's Day Parade is a block and a half away so they'll be open at 9am before the big to-do and of course open afterwards for all the St. Paddy's Day fun.
Charlie brought me in a dry Irish Stout that was an original Blue Cat recipe called Finnegan's. It's a nice roasty number that is going to quench your thirst all day long. They also brewed a green beer...a pistachio cream ale that is naturally green. No nasty food coloring hastily dumped into a perfectly good beer. This is "craft" beer. It's art, for goodness sake!
They'll be open at 9am with a limited St. Paddy's Menu too!
What's Tappening This Week
- Top Down Milk Stout at Great Revivalist Brew Lab
- Beyond This Horizon Hazy Pale Ale at WAKE Brewing
- Slide Rules and TANG Kettle Sour at Nerdspeak Brewery
- Life After Breakfast Smoked Maple Coffee Porter at Contrary Brewing
- Ragnarbock Rye at Stompbox Brewing
- 80 West Coast IPA at Twin Span Brewing
- Blackberry Wheat and Strawberry Shortcake Pastry Sour at Bent River Brewing Company
- Mallard Ale, Finnegan’s Dry Irish Stout, and Moscow Jackass Wheat Ale Futures Hazy IPA at Blue Cat Brewing Co.
- Pleased as Pie Peach Sour Ale at Adventurous Brewing
- Coffee In The Rye Brown Ale at Radicle Effect Brewerks
- PB&Java Oatmeal Coffee Stout at Green Tree Brewery
- Warrior in a Garden New England Double IPA at Rebels and Lions Brewing