Mexirita Sour Ale, Pumpkin Pylon, Hand Of Doom Stout Are on Tap
You may think you've tried them all. But, here in the Quad Cities...you've only just begun to taste al the beers. New brews are ready to you! Here's what to expect at your local brewery.
Upcoming Events to Check Out
- Saturday, November 26 – Frogtown Craft Beer Fest at the Rust Belt 11am-3pm TIckets On Sale Now
What's On Tap
- JOY Barrel Aged Imperial Coffee Stout and Peace Train Coconut Porter at Great Revivalist Brew Lab
- Country Roads Grilled White Peach Fruited Sour at Bent River Brewing
- From the Hip Experimental IPA, Ft. Sad Robots Hazy Pale Ale and Mimes Shoot Blanks Pilsner at Rebes & Lions Brewing
- Pumpkin Pylon and Glizzy Goblin DDH Double IPA at Twin Span Brewing
- Watermelon Jolly Rancher Sour at Nerdspeak Brewery
- Hefe Metal and Stonebreaker Fruited Sour at Stompbox Brewing
- Jackie's Hail Mary IPA at Front Street Brewery
- Mexirita Sour Ale at Adventurous Brewing
- Superstar Belgian Golden Ale at The Granary
- Hand Of Doom Stout and Waza DDH Hazy IPA at Wake Brewing
Join the Club!
On the second Saturday each month, local craft beer fans get together at a local brewery, taphouse, or pub to support the local craft beer scene.
QCBC members get exclusive deals on beer during meetups, take part in the six-pack mix-pack bottle share, get chances to win giveaways each month, and access to discounted and FREE tickets to some of the best craft beer events.
Come make some new friends, sign up at CraftQC.com today!
Quad Cities 15 Sexiest Halloween Costumes
Halloween is a great time of year. It's a chance for people to dress up to be an entirely different person. Some people take the gory route, others jump in giant inflatables, and some people really want to show off what they have been blessed with. If you're looking to take the sexy direction for Halloween this year, these are the Quad Cities' 15 sexiest Halloween costumes.
Barbecue, Pizza, & Beer-Illinois' Route 84 has Some Hidden Gems This Time of Year
Road trips aren't complete until you've stopped into some hidden gems along the way.