Great Revivalist Brew Lab’s Grand Opening is Friday
Come out to Geneseo on Friday, April 2nd as Great Revivalist Brew Lab is having their official welcoming to Geneseo! When the Brew Lab opened last March, it was right before the shutdown so it's only fitting to show them some extra love a year later. The ribbon cutting will take place just after 4:00 PM and all are invited to stay to learn more about GRB. Stick around afterwards to enjoy some of the amazing food and beverages they have to offer!
Trivia Night at Iron Spike 7:00 PM
Cafe Fresh at Crawford Brew Works 4:00 PM
Yoga on the Mezz at Crawford Brew Works 6:00 PM
Rock Star BINGO at Front Street Brewery 6:30 PM
QuickE's Tacos at Contrary Brewing 4:00 PM
Trivia Night LIVE at 5ive Cities Brewing 7:00 PM
Thorium Belgium Golden Strong Ale tapping at Midwest Ale Works
Lopiez Pizza at Crawford Brew Works 4:00 PM
- Mint Leaf Hand Of Doom Stout at Wake Brewing
- Double Dry Hopped West Coast IPA at Great Revivalist Brew Lab
- Slave to the Hype Nitro Peach Pastry Sour from Rebels & Lions at Rebellion Brew Haus
- Berry Kate & Ashley Triple Berry Sour at Twin Span Brewing Joyride NEIPA at Stompbox Brewing
- Stomp Your Boots Hazy IPA at Geneseo Brewing
- Imperial S’mores Milk Stout at Bent River Brewing Jezebel In Hell Cream Ale at Radicle Effect Brewerks
- Happy Birthday Hefeweizen at Contrary Brewing
in Moline IL Check them out on Facebook, Instagram, and Untappd. Visit rebellionbrewhaus.com to see a list of their beers. Thirsty? Rebel has a full rail of local, have to try their Sours, and regional craft beers on tap for your drinking pleasure. With a full bar you can even bring your non-beer drinking friends and they'll be covered. Grab some grub from the restaurant. Spring and warmer days are right around the corner so look for those patio doors to be opening soon.
For more info visit CraftQC.com to find local breweries, craft beer events & other cool stuff and follow @craftquadcities on facebook and instagram for daily posts. Cheers!