Get Paid $2,500 To Watch 25 Christmas Movies
I love the offers to pay out a good chunk of money for something that requires minimal effort and is something I'm going to do anyway. I mean, I've already watched about 10 Christmas movies this year, if you don't count the Hallmark movies.
Reviews.org is looking for someone to fill the temporary position of "Chief Holiday Cheermeister." Your job is to watch Christmas movies to see if they make you feel Christmassy.
The Cheermeister will get to pick which 25 movies they want to watch, so if you're like me and agree that "Die Hard" is a Christmas movie, you can have that on your list, or that new Mel Gibson movie where he's Contract Killer Santa.
Reviews.org shared a list of "suggested movies":
- Home Alone
- The Polar Express
- A Christmas Story
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
- It's a Wonderful Life
- Miracle on 34th Street
- The Muppet Christmas Carol
- Love Actually
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- The Santa Clause
- Jingle All the Way
- Christmas with the Kranks
- The Grinch
- Last Holiday
- New Year's Eve
- Arthur Christmas
If you're crowned "Chief Holiday Cheermeister," you'll receive $2,500, and one year subscriptions to Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, Apple TV+, and Hallmark Movies Now.
There are a few requirements for employment, which include:
- You must be 18 or older and eligible to work in the U.S.
- You must already own a device to stream movies.
- You must watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days.
- You will need to fill out a short post-movie survey to answer if the film filled you with holiday cheer.