Garlic Garlic Stout’s Final Release This Year
Radicle Effect Brewerks only releases their Roasted Garlic Stout but twice a year. Today (12/20) is the final tapping of the year. This is a beer you can enjoy in 3 different ways:
- Fresh from the tap
- With a garlic booster
- As a Garlic Depth Charge
However you like it...now would be the time to grab it before it's gone.
Today Charlie Cole from the Blue Cat Brewing Company brought me this delicious stout and is excited about his own Blue Cat beers just released: Arkham Stout and Lua Lenore Belgian Farmhouse Ale just tapped and the last kegs of Big Bad Dog, Harper Leigh, Blue Cat Blonde, and Mild Mannered Pup are available along with new hoodies and t-shirts.
Music BINGO at Front Street Brewery 6:30 PM
Trivia Night at Nerdspeak Brewery 7:00 PM
Music BINGO at Green Tree Brewery 8:00 PM
- Dark Charm Barrel Aged English-Strong Ale and Wild Way Double IPA at Knox County Brewing Co.
- German Chocolate Cake Pastry Stout at Nerdspeak Brewery
- Malice Aforethought·Ator Doppelbock at Contrary Brewing Arkham Stout, Count Dooku Belgian Strong Ale, and Lua Lenore Belgian Farmhouse Ale at Blue Cat Brewing Co.
- Earl 2.0 Nitro Coffee Milk Stout and Ruby Waves Scottish Red Ale at Galena Brewing Company Moline Ale House
- OG Dreamsicle Pastry Sour and S’mores Imperial Milk Stout at Bent River Brewing Company
- The Uncomfortable Holiday Hug Old Ale and D’Wit Schrute Belsnick-Ale at Five Cities Brewing
- Strength of the Mind Hazy Double IPA, Zylaphone Winter Warmer and Nutcracker Brown Ale at Stompbox Brewing