Eldridge Welcomes 1st Brewery! The Granary is Coming Soon.
Today we welcome the first brewery in Eldridge! Salvador came in today to talk about The Granary which will be opening sometime this spring. They'll not only be brewing their own beer but they'll be roasting their own coffee and have some great food options as well.
Look for Sal to be at the QC Beer Battle on the Boat, May 21st and check them out when they open...hopefully around that date.
Charlie, the head brewer at Blue Cat Brewing Co in Rock Island brought in a new double hopped IPA he brewed called Brewstache. This A dollar of every pour goes to brain cancer research.
In 2021, 205 breweries participated across 37 states and raised over $250,000 for brain cancer research! Midwest Ale Works, Nerdspeak, & Front Street will have versions as well in the near future.
- Upcoming Craft Beer Events You Should Attend:
May, 21 Quad Cities Beer Battle on the Belle – on the Celebration Belle Riverboat in Moline, IL – Limited Tickets Left
- May, 21 Shops with Hops – in Downtown LeClaire, IA – Limited Tickets Left
- June, 25 MoTown Craft Beer Festival – at Bass Street Landing in Downtown Moline, IL
- Putin Huilo Golden Ale at Blue Cat Brewing Co.
- Gingy Brown Ale at Galena Brewing Company Moline Ale House
- West Coast Adventure IPA at Adventurous Brewing
- Bout Damn Time German Pilsner and evs. 2.0 DDH Hazy IPA at Rebels and Lions Brewing
- We Have The Technology Amber Ale and Black Tongue Stout at Radicle Effect Brewerks
- Nectar Collector Hazy IPA and Tales Of Brave Ulysses Porter at Wake Brewing
- Rainy Haze Hazy IPA and Blackbird Blackberry Wheat at Geneseo Brewing Co.
- Pineapple Sunrise Sour and Live & Let Rye Double IPA at Contrary Brewing
- Nahant Nectar Honey Wheat and Sweet Emulsion Sour at Stompbox Brewing
- BAMF IPA at Midwest Ale Works
- Ooh, That’s a Bingo Saison at Nerdspeak Brewery
- Liquified DDH Hazy IPA and Upstream Tangerine Wheat at Bent River Brewing
- Company Bird Song Blonde Ale at Great Revivalist Brew Lab