Colona Fire Department Whipping Up Yummy Pancakes At Their Annual Breakfast
The Colona Fire Department announced they'll be hosting their annual pancake breakfast.
Load your plate as full of pancakes, sausage links, eggs, and biscuits and gravy as you can handle.
The breakfast takes place on Sunday, November 20th, from 7:00 am-noon.
Location: 401 1st St, Colona, IL 61241-9547, United States.
Hope to see you there!
10 Best Places To Get Coffee In The Quad Cities
Dwyer & Michaels Halloween Costume Ball
Fall is here and that means it's time to get ready for the annual Dwyer & Michaels Halloween Costume Ball.
If you're not already well aware, every year, we hold the largest Halloween costume party in the Quad Cities and we give away cold hard cash in prizes.
Join us at The Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds on October 28th for:
- Free food from Smokin Butt BBQ and Wise Guys Pizza
- Live Music from Far Out 283 and Hairbanger's Ball!
- The Best Costumes in the Quad Cities Competing for big cash.
- $2,000 in cash prizes including two $500 first-place prizes! (Group and Individual)
- $25 Tickets are available online, or at The Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds.
- Doors open at 6pm!
Far Out 283 is a Quad Cities-based band that plays your rock and blues favorites.
Hairbangers Ball covers classic rock favorites like Guns N' Roses, Mötley Crüe, Poison, and many more. Your hair will be banging with these guys.
Tickets are available at the Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds, or you can buy them online by clicking here!