Major Beer Event Happening Saturday at the Expo Center in Rock Island
Brewed Live is happening this weekend at the QCCA Expo Center in Rock Island. They'll have over 35 local, regional, and national breweries there with a wide selection of beers available for tasting, giving you the chance to discover new favorites and explore the offerings of multiple breweries.
This event is a great opportunity for beer lovers to sample a variety of beers and to learn about the brewing process from experts.
Upcoming Events to Check Out
- Saturday 2/4 12:00-4:00pm – Brewed LIVE! Beer Fest – Tickets On Sale Now
- Saturday 2/11 – Quad Cities Beer Club at Twin Span Brewing – Join The Club!
- Saturday 2/25 12:00-4:00pm – Dubuque on Ice Brewfest - Tickets On Sale Now
What's On Tap
- Skipping Down the Dark Path Sour, Brain on Empty Pale Stout and Bourbon Barrel Aged Stout at Rebels & Lions Brewing
- 322 Pale Ale and American Beauty Brown Ale at Front Street Brewery
- Duffy's Irish Red and Pigheaded American Brown Ale at Contrary Brewing
- Frost Hammer DDH Hazy IPA and Ultra Omega Barrel Aged Imperial Stout at Wake Brewing
- Tongue Bender Sour and Haze Phaser Double IPA at Stompbox Brewing
- Bird Song Blonde and Local Harvest Hazy IPA at Great Revivalist Brew Lab
- Gnarly Roots Pale Ale and River Bottom X Red Ale at Green Tree Brewery
- Red Oak Kolsch at Midwest Ale Works
- Helles Coming With Me and Madeira Wine Barrel Aged Porter at Crawford Brew Works
- Pink Fuzzy Dice Sour Ale at Adventurous Brewing
- American Lager at Bent River Brewing
Join the Club!
The Quad Cities Beer Club! QCBC members get some great benefits, including:
• Exclusive Beer Deals
• Six-Pack Beer Exchange
• Monthly Giveaways
• Discounted and FREE Event Tickets
• $1 OFF Pints at Front Street Brewery
Come make some new friends and support the local craft beer scene. Sign up at CraftQC.com today!
Follow the QC Ale Trail!
When you visit any participating QC Ale Trail brewery, you get a shot at free stuff just for enjoying a tasty beverage.
"This riverfront region has a long history of brewing beer, and we invite you to taste the top-quality pints from our current batch of brewers."
Former QC Weather Guy Opens Super Unique AirBNB in an Old Church in Galena
Ex QC weather guy Terry Swails an his wife Carolynne have started an AirBnB. This 1894 chapel was fully renovated and holds 10 guests with 3 bedrooms, 3 beds, and 3 baths in Galena, Il.
The 20 Best Meals In The Quad Cities
Are you one of those people who know they want something to eat, but don't know exactly WHAT you want to eat? You know you don't want to stay home and cook, and you know you want to go out to a restaurant, but maybe you don't know exactly what you're craving. Where does one find good food in the Quad Cities?
WORRY NO MORE! We are here to help!
We asked a question on our Facebook page "What is the best meal in the Quad Cities" and many people shared their favorite restaurants and dishes in the comments. We have put together a list of the 20 Best Meals in the Quad Cities so that you can get out and try something new!
These restaurants are a place of good times, great food, and reasonable prices!
Check out all the restaurant's websites by clicking on the green wording!
Have fun scrolling!