Your Guide To Bix 7 Block Parties in Downtown Davenport
Whether or not you're running the Bix 7, you'll have plenty of opportunities to party in Davenport that weekend.
Bix 7 Block Parties: July 29-30
We're only a mere few weeks away from the Bix 7 of 2022 and there will be plenty o' opportunities to get your festival on the last weekend in July. Multiple block parties in downtown Davenport are already on the docket. These parties will replace the traditional Street Fest, according to the Downtown Davenport Partnership. There will be free parking at the downtown parking ramps after 5:00 p.m. on Friday. More details are to be released later but here's what parties will be going on:
- 3rd St. between Ripley & Harrison
- Food trucks, outside bars, & street games
- Live Music on Friday: ROADS 7:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
- Live Music on Saturday: Wicked Liz and the Bellyswirls 5:30 p.m.- 8:30 p.m., Flying Buffaloes 9:00 p.m.-midnight
- Produced by: Mac’s Tavern, Carriage Haus, Daq Fac and Kilkenny’s Pub
- 1/2 block from the Bix 7 finish line at 218 Iowa St.
- drink specials and food by Flavor Train
- Live music all day Saturday, beginning at 10:00 a.m.
- 10:00 a.m.- Dirt Road Rockers
- 12:00 p.m.- Rude Punch
- 2:00 p.m.- Orangadang
- 3:30 p.m.- Funkatude
- 5:30 p.m.- Class of ‘82, 80s New Wave Tribute
- 8:30 p.m.- Electric Shock The AC/DC Show
- Produced by The Stardust
The Best Dam Bix Party
- At Dam View Inn
- 8:00 p.m.- Too Hype Crew
- Cover: $10
- Doors open at 6:00 p.m.
More info including the Bix road closure maps, parking maps, and block party details will come out soon. You can check downtown Davenport's website for the latest.