A German man's bachelor party in the Austrian Alps had an early ending to the night after one man fulfilled a dare that sent him to the hospital.

The local Red Cross said the 38-year-old was dared to touch a baby viper slithering across the floor in their Alpine hut to his tongue.

Naturally, the snake bit his tongue and it immediately started swelling. Mountain rescue and a doctor were called, and the guy was taken to a hospital.

The Red Cross said the partygoers seemed to mistake the viper for a worm.

Read more at Yahoo!

More From 97X