10% of All Lockdown Home Improvement Projects Made Things Worse
Did you do any DIY projects while you were home from work? Most of us have done at least one project since lockdown started, according to a survey from SWNS.
Close to 70% of people who took on a project said it didn't turn out the way they pictured, and 1 in 10 of us said that the project made things worse than when we started.
Some other stuff they discovered can easily be identified with:
- The average person has six projects on our list, and 78% have noticed something we'd like to update.
- It would cost an average of $680 to knock out the top 3 projects off the list.
- On average, three things go wrong during each task.
- The most common mistakes we make are: putting things together wrong, buying the wrong parts, injuring ourselves.
- The reasons we avoid projects are pretty easy to guess:
- Lack of money
- Lack of time
- Lack of knowledge
- Lack of willpower
Read more at SWNS