Women Name the Worst Gifts They’ve Ever Received
This Christmas, like every Christmas, there's a chance your significant other is going to give you something horrible.
A new survey had women name the worst gifts they've ever gotten.
The survey found that 40% of women now pick out what they want their significant other to buy them and 30% practice looking thankful in the mirror in case they have to react to a present they don't like.
- Here are their top worst gifts:
- A chainsaw.
- Nose hair trimmers.
- A fishing pole.
- A fossil.
- Hair removal cream.
- A dustpan and brush.
- A sweater with an alien printed on it.
- A tube and funnel to help pee outdoors.
- Cellulite cream.
- A cleaning wash for their lady parts.
Here are some of the worst gifts you could buy for just about anybody:
- Adjustable Table Stand - Lay around and use your tablet without having to hold it.
- Bluetooth Unisex Gloves - Why use a headset when you can use you hands as a phone?
- Netflix and Chill Candle - Cash in on one of the year's biggest phrases.
- Animal Weighing Scale - Compare your weight to barnyard livestock.
- Life Countdown Watch - Make every second count when you know when your last second is.
- 360 Degree Mirror - Never miss a spot while getting ready for a night out.
- Himalayan Salt Tequila Glass - You won't forget the salt with your tequila when the glass is made from salt.
- Red Wine Floor Mat - Who thought this was a better idea than just getting an actual bottle of wine?
- USB Typewriter - Type up your next social media post in true Hipster fashion.
- Eye Massager - The only thing that beats a regular massage is an eye massage.