Top 10 Pieces of Wedding Advice People Wish They’d Followed
Before you get married you get a lot of advice about the wedding. You'll ignore most of it, because that's just human nature, so maybe this can be your guide of what you should actually listen to.
A new survey asked people what wedding advice they got that they wish they'd followed. And here are the top 10 answers:
- Relax and enjoy the day, 43%.
- Take more pictures, 35%.
- Stick to your budget, 30%.
- Pay more attention to the little details, 26%.
- Plan for the unexpected, 24%.
- Create a wedding album, 24%.
- Serve good food, 21%.
- Create a guestbook, 15%.
- Print a wedding book, 14%. (Note that this study was commissioned by a company that prints wedding books, which is why this is even on the list at all.)
- Save stationary and keepsakes, 14%.
Read more at SWNS Digital.