The Top 10 Things You’ll Never Hear a Dad Say
Since Sunday is Father's Day, it's a good time to check out this list of The Top Things You'll Never Hear a Dad Say.
- I mean, skipping college to focus on your band is the only logical thing to do!
- I have an idea: Why doesn't the whole family come golfing with me?!?
- Son, did I tell you that story before? So sorry, I don't like repeating myself.
- Not only can you borrow the car, but you can get into all kinds of trouble and I'll come and bail you out when you call.
- Well, if my daughter goes vegan, we ALL go vegan.
- Ya know, I don't really have an opinion on that. Ask your mother.
- I better stop wearing my cargo shorts . . . I hear they're out of style.
- Set the thermostats at whatever you like. What's money compared to the comfort of my loved ones?
- Who's REO Speedwagon?
- Sure, I'll stop and ask for directions.