The Ten Worst Parts About Travelling for Work
If you have to travel constantly for work, it can stop being fun after a while. A recent poll asked 2,000 business travelers about the worst parts of travelling for work. Here are the ten most common answers...
- Being away from your family.
- Traveling to new places, but not having time to explore them.
- Living out of a suitcase.
- All the wasted time you spend in transit.
- Not getting to sleep in your own bed.
- It's harder to eat healthy.
- Working longer hours.
- Missing out on events at home.
- All of the hours you spend in stuffy offices and conference rooms.
- Jet lag.
The survey also found the average business traveler loses out on 45 minutes of sleep a night, and only gets 5 hours and 13 minutes.
Read more at Mirror.