New Survey Details Farting Facts
We only get February 29th once every four years. Let's spend it wisely, talking about the toxic gas rippling from your rear end.
Here are the results of a new survey on all things flatulence.
- The five most embarrassing places to pass gas are: During sex, during a job interview, on a date, in a car filled with people, and at work.
- 37% of people will admit they passed gas at work if a coworker smells it.
- 44% of people leave the room after they break wind.
- 20% of people have made a loud noise to try to hide the sound of their flatulence.
- 30% of people have lost their appetite because they smelled someone's gas.
Read more at Huffington Post.