National Pepperoni Pizza Day Celebrates The Most Popular Topping
The people who make up holidays aren't satisfied with just having National Pizza Day. So now we National Pepperoni Pizza Day on September 20th.
Pepperoni gets its own special day because it's the most popular pizza topping. A new survey found that 66% of people like pepperoni, sausage was second most popular followed by mushrooms and bacon.
Unsurprisingly, 98% of the people surveyed said that they like pizza, the other 2% are not to be trusted. A fifth of those people said they can eat an entire pie on their own.
The most important thing the survey found out was that 3% say they'd rather eat pizza than be in a relationship.