Matt Hamilton, Doug Brundies, Vellies Rock the QCA This Weekend
Live music great way to discover new music that can’t be replicated by listening to a recording. Time to celebrate the weekend with some great music in the Quad Cities area.
Here is a big ole list of some great live local bands to go support!
- David Killinger & Paul Ganahl & Open Mic Night at TUGGERS
- Kyle Cord @ Green Tree Brewery
- Lewis Knudsen @ The Tangled Wood
- Alex & Alan Duo @Twin Span Brewing
- Matt Hamilton acoustic @ Denny O's
- Andrew Jacob & Lisa Lyn @ Racers Edge
- Lewis Knudsen @ Oak Grove Tavern
- The Velies/Rude Punch/Liv Carrow @ Village Theatre
- Doug Brundies @ Hawkeye Sports Bar & Grill
- 21 STEPS @ Harley Corin's
- Jen Craft Acoustic @ Front Street Brewery
- Cale Bowe @The Tangled Wood
- Project X @ Harley Corin's
- RUNNING MAN w/ ART MONK @ Rozz-Tox
- Eli Traum @ Denny O's
- Redline Saints @ Rascals Bar and Grill
- Avey Grouws Duo @ Pour Bros. Craft Taproom Moline
- Angela Meyer LIVE at MJ's Tap
- Hexagram @ Hawkeye Sports Bar & Grill
- Michelle’s Menagerie @ Geneseo Brewing Co.
- ProjectX @ Harley Corin's
- Rabbit Hole at 11th Street Precinct
- Winterland @ Ribco
- Corporate Rock at The Rust Belt
- BanD Acoustic @ Tuggers
- Ky and Brad @ Green Tree Brewery
- Ariel McReynolds @ Nerdspeak Brewery
- Hap Hazard at The Cooler
- Tony Hoeppner & Friends @ The Grape Life Wine Store & Lounge
- Far Out 283 @ Drunken Barrels
- Ginger Roots at BS General Store
Email your upcoming shows to BillStage@97X.com
If you have any shows coming up that you'd like to promote here on 97X just email billstage@97X.com. We'd love to get the word out about your show.
Top 6 Stinkiest Places In The Quad Cities
We asked people of the Quad Cities, "What are the stinkiest places in the Quad Cities area?" A place that you drive by and say YUCK! That STINKS!
This is what people had to say: