Ready To Be Motivated? Quad City Native Jessie Adams Kicks Off The TEDx Davenport Event
Ever have a hard time finding positivity in your life? It’s understandable, especially in these current times. Negativity is all around us. You’ll find it all over social media, there are rising prices everywhere, and there’s always stress at the workplace. But positivity can be found, believe it or not, it’s within yourself.
If you're seeking change in your life, you need to hear Jessie Adams at the TEDx Davenport Talk.
Jessie is one of the most inspirational people I know. Over the years she has helped countless people transform their lives with one simple philosophy, Believe In U.
12:00pm - 5:00pm
Adler Theater Order Tickets Here
"TEDx is an officially licensed TED event - so this program provides the Quad Cities the opportunity to bring national, regional, and local speakers to the area and highlight amazing new ideas and perspectives. It also provides the opportunity for us to highlight incredible local perspectives and talent on a national stage. The event is incredibly diverse and we have 12 amazing speakers talking on 12 totally different topics - there’s something for everyone."
-Andrea Olson, Executive director of TEDxDavenport
FULL SPEAKER LINEUP:
- Jessie Adams – Don’t Avoid Obstacles. Overcome Them.
- Laurie McGraw - Women Need Women
- Bushra Amiwala - Politics & Faith
- David Cohen - Bagpipes
- Bernardo Llorente – Soil is the Solution
- Kevin Reome – What’s My Motivation?
- Ruth Oelrich – Parents and Teens Can Communicate If You Know How
- Michael Hurley – Stand Up the Heroism in Each of Us
- Aaron Warner – Why Not Just Get Rid of the Dark Web
- Dr. Robert Pearl – Why Doctors Don’t Wash Their Hands
- Rebecca Bender – Sex Trafficking in Plain Sight
- Terry Franklin – Bending the Arc of History
Interested in BelieveinU Fitness? Follow Jessie's socials below!