How to Throw a Party That People Won’t Leave in 20 Minutes
If you're throwing a party and want to impress someone, you only have 20 minutes to get the job done or they're going to leave. Luckily we have such good friends.
A new survey found out what it takes to throw a good party that people will want to stay at. There's eight key elements to remember, here's what you'll need to do:
- Offer them a drink in less that eight minutes.
- Speak with your guests within eight minutes of them arriving.
- Offer snacks in less than ten minutes.
- Offer drink refills within twenty minutes.
- Don't talk about politics or money.
- Talk about TV shows, movies, or food.
- Don't ask people to take their shoes off.
- Make sure the party will look good in Instagram photos.