4 QC Area Brew Pubs Have Specials for QC Restaurant Week
This week is QC Restaurant Week where food establishments put out their best stuff and give great specials. It's a super time to check out some place you haven't been to before.
This year, there are 4 brew pubs on the list including Blue Cat Brewing Co, Bent River Brewing Co, Twin Span Brewing, and Contrary Brewing. They'll have some specialty items available only this week so make sure you go support them. While you're there be sure to get your QC Ale Trail card punched for prizes!
Blue Cat's Restaurant Week Special is a new sandwich - Grouper Cuban!
While Geneseo Brewing Co isn't participating in QC Restaurant Week, they dropped off a delicious beer for me and Charlie to check out. Black Forrest Stout is a great beer perfect for a rainy chilly week like the one we find ourselves in now.
What's Tappening This Week
- River Life American Lager at Adventurous Brewing
- Never Tell Me the Odds Double IPA at Nerdspeak Brewery
- Hope Brews Eternal Kolsch and Major Danger Double IPA at Contrary Brewing
- Rambling Raspberry Wheat at Blue Cat Brewing Co.
- Bag O’ Dicks Irish Red at Rebels and Lions Brewing
- Cherry Lewis Wheat at Galena Brewing Company Moline Ale House
- Cloud Trippin’ Hazy IPA and Sticky Kitty Double IPA at Great Revivalist Brew Lab