Alex Trebek Mocks “Jeopardy!” Contestants Over Lack of Football Knowledge
The Super Bowl is this Sunday and to commemorate the event, "Jeopardy!" had a category called "Talkin' Football' that completely stumped the contestants.
They couldn't come up with a single of the five questions and Alex Trebek couldn't resist mocking them. Here are the questions that stumped them:
- Your choice: Do or don't name this play in which the QB runs the ball & can choose to pitch it to another back.
- Tom Landry perfected the shotgun formation with this team.
- By signaling for one of these, a returner can reel in a kick without fear of getting tackled.
- These "penalties" are simultaneous violations by the offense & defense that cancel each other out.
- This defensive line took the Minnesota Vikings to four Super Bowls.