What Moms Really Want on Mother’s Day
A survey found that 70% of us plan to buy a Mother's Day gift this year and will spend an average of $58. Do you think finding a good gift is hard? Maybe this will help.
A bunch of moms voted on what the best Mother's Day gifts are. The good news is you don't have to get too creative. Here's what moms really want:
- Flowers. 48% of moms said that if they only get one gift this year, that's what they want.
- Dinner at a nice restaurant. 43% said it's a great gift. Obviously they want you to go with them.
- A gift card. 41% of moms said it's a good Mother's Day gift.
- Jewelry. 28% of moms said they'd like to get jewelry for Mother's Day.
- Beauty products. 27% of moms said it's a great gift. Just make sure it's something she'll use.
Read more at PR Newswire.