What Makes the Perfect Job?
A new study asked people to describe the perfect job situation. The answers show we're not that greedy. We just want a flexible, part time job that pays almost six figures. That's not too much to ask, right?
Here are the elements of the perfect job:
- 24 hours a week, or about five hours a day.
- Pays $80,000-a-year.
- Free food in the office.
- A dress code that lets you wear jeans.
- It's only 12 minutes away from where you live . . . but you also have the option to work from home.
- Six weeks of paid vacation and holidays a year.
- Flexible work hours.
- A cool boss who sometimes wants to go out for a drink.
Read more at Daily Mail.