Wendy’s is Launching a Breakfast Menu in March
Wendy's is entering the breakfast war in March to hopefully set the record straight to what fast food chain has the best breakfast menu.
While the chain already sells a few breakfast versions of popular menu items, like the Breakfast Baconator or the Frosty-ccino, the fully expanded menu will have 9 breakfast items.
The menu is set to have nine sandwiches:
- Maple Bacon Chicken Croissant
- Sausage, Egg and Swiss Croissant
- Bacon, Egg and Swiss Croissant
- Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit
- Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit
- Breakfast Baconator
- Classic Sausage, Egg and Cheese Sandwich
- Classic Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwich
Wendy's is predicting 10% of their daily sales will come from breakfast. If you recall, they tried to launch a breakfast menu in 2012, before it was cool, and it completely bombed. They're putting up about $20 million to hire 20,000 employees.
Read more at Fox 8