Top Ten Cheesy Gifts Women Definitely Don’t Want for Valentine’s Day
39% of women have been disappointed in their Valentine's Day before, or full-on HATED the gift they got, according to a new survey, and if you're planning to give any of THESE gifts today, you might want to reconsider. Or buy a back-up gift.
2,000 people were asked to name the top cheesy gifts they definitely do NOT want to get for Valentine's Day. Here are the top ten...
- Pink furry handcuffs. So the whole S&M thing ISN'T romantic? Shocking.
- A tattoo of their name.
- A giant teddy bear. Because it's useless, and where do you put it?
- An oversized card with a cheesy quote.
- A huge heart-shaped balloon. So it sounds like anything oversized is risky.
- An album of nothing but love songs.
- A heart-shaped locket.
- An expensive bouquet of roses. That's the most surprising one on the list.
- A giant cookie with "I Love You" written on it.
- A heart-shaped box of chocolates.
Read more at Mirror.