Tons of People Can’t Do Simple Tasks, Like Change a Light Bulb
The days of "do it yourself" literally, doing anything yourself, seem to be coming to an end rapidly.
A new survey asked people if they could do some basic home and repair tasks, and the results aren't particularly inspiring. Check it out:
- Change a light bulb – 79% can, 21% can't.
- Cook one full meal without a recipe – 69% can, 31% can't.
- Read a map – 66% can, 34% can't.
- Sew on a button – 65% can, 35% can't.
- Remove a stain – 59% can, 41% can't.
- Change a baby's diaper – 57% can, 43% can't.
- Check the oil level in a car – 53% can, 47% can't.
- Put up wallpaper – 39% can, 61% can't.
- Change a flat tire – 37% can, 63% can't.
- Tile a floor – 22% can, 78% can't.
Read more at Aviva.