The Top Ten Things We Do When We Can’t Sleep
A new survey found about 60% of us regularly have trouble falling asleep. And the average American only gets 10 really good nights of sleep a month. Here are the ten most common things we do when we can't fall asleep . . .
- Watch TV. 43% of us sometimes do it when we can't sleep. It's also the biggest mistake we make, because the light from the TV can keep you up longer.
- Roll around or switch positions in bed, 38%.
- Read a book, 36%.
- Check social media, 36%.
- Read something online, 34%.
- Get a drink of water, 34%.
- Play a game on your phone, 32%.
- Play video games, 31%.
- Go for a walk, 28%.
- Just lie there and stare at the ceiling, 26%.
Read more at Yahoo.