The Top Ten Songs Couples Don’t Want Played at Their Wedding
Recently a bunch of wedding DJs came up with a list of the top songs people hate to hear at weddings.
Here are the ten songs that couples specifically tell wedding DJs not to play:
- "The Chicken Dance".
- "The Cha-Cha Slide" by DJ Casper
- "The Macarena" by Los Del Rio
- "The Cupid Shuffle" by Cupid
- "YMCA" by The Village People
- "The Electric Slide" by Marcia Griffiths
- "The Hokey Pokey"
- "Wobble" by V.I.C.
- "Happy" by Pharrell Williams
- "Shout" by the Isley Brothers
Read more at FiveThirtyEight.