The Top New Year’s Resolutions for 2021
For a lot of people, 2020 has been the worst year of their life, but also it might've been one of the best years with self-improvement. Why not keep that going and keep improving yourself through 2021?
Study Finds put out a survey to figure out what people are looking to do better in 2021, and the final results make out a pretty awesome list of resolutions to make for the new year.
- Improve your health and wellness
- Save money for future expenses
- Get a more positive outlook on life in general
- Get in better shape (that'll last until January 4th, but we can still pretend)
- Be better about budgeting
- Create at least one new habit
- Make more time for family
- Improve the relationship you have with your family
- Learn two new skills
- Improve the relationship with your significant other.
Read more at Study Finds