The Top Life Lessons We Learn from Mom
Kids can learn about anything by googling it now. But a recent study found moms are still our go-to source for advice. Here are the top life lessons we learned from our mom.
- "Always try your best." Over a third of people in the survey said they heard that one.
- "Treat others the way you'd like to be treated."
- "If you don't ask for something, you won't get it."
- "Don't worry about what other people think."
- "Never say you CAN'T do something. There's no such thing as can't."
- "Never give up."
- "Believe in yourself."
- "Do what makes you happy."
- "It's what's on the inside that counts."
Read more at the Independent.