The Ten Trickiest Driving Maneuvers
In my mind, the hardest part of driving is staying in your lane while mooning that jerk who cut you off three miles back. Maybe that's just me...
A new survey asked 2,000 people what the hardest driving maneuvers are and parallel parking took the top spot. 15% said they feel anxious when they have to do it. And 47% have botched it so badly, they just gave up and drove off.
Here are the ten hardest driving maneuvers, according to other drivers:
- Parallel parking.
- Reversing into a parking spot.
- Reversing around a corner.
- Making a three-point turn in the middle of the street.
- Pulling forward into a parking spot.
- Reversing in a straight line.
- Getting close enough to the curb when you park.
- Going around a traffic circle.
- Making an emergency stop.
- Parking on the left side, like on a one-way street.
Read more at Accident Advice Helpline.