The Rudest Bathroom Habits?
Now, I'm not exactly a fan of these lists but I had to post this because I disagree so much.
The Sun posted a list of the most rude things you can do in the bathroom. Ok maybe not THE rudest because I could go crude and that is worse than rude. So we'll keep it radio friendly for now.
A recent study asked 2,000 people to put in order the RUDEST bathroom habits. I'd say if #1 is an indication of our rudeness I'd say we're sitting pretty good as a people. But that's not actually true. It's the easy one. We have been brainwashed by 80's hack comedians into THINKING this is the rudest thing to do in a bathroom.
In my opinion...the rudest thing you can do in a bathroom is make the BALD guy pull the hair out of the drain? Have you no concern for what we go through on a daily basis?
1. Not replacing an empty roll.
2. If necessary, not cleaning the toilet after using it. That includes peeing on the seat.
3. Leaving hair in the shower drain.
4. Leaving a nasty smell behind, and doing nothing to cover it up.
5. Making a mess in the sink.
6. Wet towels on the floor, or hanging on a doorknob.
7. Leaving the bathroom floor wet after a shower.
8. Leaving the toilet seat up.
9. Not cleaning up well enough after you shave.
10. Hanging toilet paper the "wrong" way. Some people like it to go under, and some go over the top.