The Most Awkward Social Situations
A new study found the average person deals with 84 awkward social situations a year. The most awkward one is having to introduce someone when you can't remember their name.
A few that made the top 20 most awkward situations were bumping into an ex, meeting your idol or a celebrity, dancing with someone, a first kiss, standing up in a packed train or bus, and being told you have something in your teeth.
- Here are the top ten:
- Introducing someone when you don't know their name. 43% of us have done it.
- Bumping into someone you don't like.
- Being interviewed for a new job.
- Meeting someone who used to date the person you're currently with.
- Networking for your job.
- Meeting the parents for the first time.
- Going on a first date.
- Talking to someone you're attracted to.
- Meeting up with someone you met online.
- Greeting a room full of people. It's not clear if that means walking into a room full of people, or having to meet and exchange names with a bunch of people at once.
Read more at Mirror.