The 4th Annual Fire Muster and Lights & Sirens Parade
Sunday’s muster serves a couple of purposes. One is to honor all those that have, will and those that continue to serve this fine city. Two is to help this museum get the donations needed to keep it running.
The museum operates solely on donations, and it needs our help. Having been built so long ago it needs money for updates to make sure the valuables inside stay safe for future generations.
The 4th Annual Fire Muster and Lights & Sirens Parade is a free, family event that features a bounce house, Sparky the fire dog, a fire safety house, live music, vendors and food vendors.
The lights and sirens parade will leave Modern Woodman Park on Sunday, October 1st at 11:30 a.m. and proceed to the Village of East Davenport arriving around noon. For more information contact 563-391-6431 (8-10 p.m.) or 563-508-7826. Make sure to check out the Facebook event page as well.
The parade route is scheduled to head:
- North on Western Ave from the ballpark
- West on 4th St. to Waverly RD.
- North on Waverly to Lincoln
- East on Locust St. to Eastern Ave.
- North on Eastern to Elm St.
- Elm St. east to Jersey Ridge
- South on Jersey Ridge to the Village of East Davenport.
our route is scheduled to