The #1 Thing Women Want for Valentine’s Day Is Dinner
If you think guys are the only ones looking to get lucky this Thursday, you are wrong, my friend. A new survey asked women what they want to do on Valentine's Day, and the second most-popular answer was have sex.
67% of women said they want their Valentine's Day plans to include a romantic dinner, 49% said sex, 47% said they want to "be intimate", 47% hope to get flowers, and 43% want chocolate.
Here are six more stats from the survey...
- 56% of women said they feel a LOT of pressure to have a date for Valentine's Day.
- A quarter of the women in the poll said they've hung out with an ex on Valentine's Day, or even gotten back together with them, so they wouldn't be alone.
- 29% of women said they'd like to try something new in BED for Valentine's Day.
- 57% of women think Valentine's Day is overrated. But two-thirds said they like it to at least some degree.
- 23% of women would rather do something unconventional for Valentine's Day, like go on a group date or spend the day with friends.
- About 25% of millennial women think being proposed to on Valentine's Day is tacky.