Terminator Gun is for Auction Right Now
It's not often we have the chance at buying a movie history. But if you win $10k you might as well splurge.
According to Propstore.com:
A light-up aluminum plasma minigun from Alan Taylor's sci-fi action sequel Terminator Genisys. John Connor (Jason Clarke) shot and killed an Infiltrator Terminator that attempted to attack adolescent Kyle Reese (Bryant Prince) with a plasma minigun.
Right now this gun from Terminator: Genisys is only $7,495. Which means you'd have plenty of money left over to buy your wife a gift. And you'll need to because she's gonna be MAD!
Just listen every hour for the 97X 10K Cash Code that you can enter for a chance to win.
97X has your chance to win $1,000 cash or a grand prize of $10,000. Starting now, there are ten chances to win each day and winning is as easy as listening for the codewords and coming back here to enter. The more codewords you enter, the better your chances at winning some big bucks.
Here's How It Works
- Set your radio to 97X, download the 97X app, or tell Alexa to play 97X Quad Cities.
- We'll give you 10 codewords from 6am-3pm.
- Enter each word you hear on our station app.
- We'll draw from all correct codeword entries and reward $1,000 twice per day.
- One player will be randomly drawn for the biggest stimulus check anywhere — $10,000. The more codes you enter, the better your chances.
Enter Your Winning Words Now
You've got at least one of the 10 words we gave you on-air today? Great! Enter them on the Win Cash contest page.
The easiest way to play is via our station app, get it at the link below.