Ten Signs That Say You’re Addicted to Watching TV
We're hitting the fall season and that means the return of some big TV shows. Think you're not addicted to television? This new study might change your mind.
40% of people will admit they're addicted to watching TV. Here are ten signs that show you might be an addict:
- You own at least one massive TV, bigger than 45 inches now.
- You pay for things like Netflix and Hulu, and you still have cable.
- Your TV is the focal point of your living room.
- You notice yourself talking about your favorite shows a lot.
- You check fan-sites or discuss shows online.
- You have a favorite spot on the couch.
- You tend to hog the remote.
- You get excited and plan out what you'll watch days or weeks ahead of time.
- You've lost sleep thinking about what will happen in an upcoming episode.
- You stay up late a lot, because you can't stop binge-watching.