Six-Inch Shower Head Removed After “Accidentally” Entering Man’s Rectum
It's always disappointing when someone winds up with something bizarre and phallic stuck in their rectum and they pretend like they have no idea how it got there. Just own it, guy.
There's a report out right now about a 26-year-old guy in New Delhi, India who recently went to the hospital with a six-inch handheld shower head stuck in his filthiest place.
He told the doctors it wound up there when he "accidentally slipped." Luckily for him, it didn't really do any internal damage and the doctors were able to remove it and send him home 48 hours later.
Read more at The Sun.