No Shortage of Places to Celebrate Oktoberfest In the QC
If you like German style beers and parties then you're in luck. There's no shortage of places in and around the Quad Cities to celebrate Oktoberfest!
- QC Oktoberfest / Lederhosen 5K - Enjoy music, food, fun, games and activities for both kids and adults at Schwiebert Riverfront Park on Saturday September 29 from 10AM CT - 3PM CT. This open to the public festival is held in conjunction with the Lederhosen 5K. Admission is free and a one beer sample ticket is $1.00. A glass of beer is $3.00. Food, including brats and hot dogs will be available for purchase!
- Public House Davenport OktoberPHest - Opening at 10AM CT on Saturday September 29. Their OktoberPHest includes German Pretzel Bloodys, dinner by Thunderbay Grille from 5PM CT - 8PM CT, live music, games and fun.
- OktoBEERfest - Friday October 28 starting at 5PM CT; then continuing Saturday October 29 at 10AM CT. In the Front Street Brewery Taproom and under a big top tent in the Freight House parking lot. Great entertainment on Friday and Saturday night and games, food, beer and more all day Saturday.
- Cheers & Biers - Saturday October 13th The German American Heritage Center & Museum's 7th annual German home-brew tasting. 6PM CT - 8PM CT at the museum. Cost is $15 for members. $20 non members.
- Bier Stube Oktoberfest 2018 - Two weekends of fun! October 5 and 6. October 12 and 13. German beer, traditional food, prizes, games and music direct from Austria.
- Broadway's Oktoberfest Fundraiser at WAKE Brewing - Saturday October 20 from Noon to 6PM CT. Tickets are only $30 and include craft beer, a complimentary stein, authentic German food from Katy's Imports, and Bavarian drinking games! All proceeds benefit the Broadway Historic District, Rock Island.
Looking for more ideas? You can check out VisitQuadCities.com for more ideas!